Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Stomach to Back
Jacoby is truly a champion. Today he went from his stomach to his back for the first time. Here's the story...Amanda was at lunch with Heather, which meant it was time for Jacoby and I to play. I put him on his stomach, which he hates. Amanda doesn't like to put him on his stomach because he screams. I can handle him screaming as long as it's the "I'm annoyed by my current situation" scream. I can't handle the "There's obviously something wrong with me" scream. If scream two happens, I immediately pick him up. If scream one happens, I like to see him push himself to the physical limits. That's what happened today. He was on his stomach and not happy about it, so he started pushing from side to side. He eventually pushed himself to his side and then his back. He was still not happy, but I was so proud. Amanda missed it because she's not a good mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment