Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Get Away
Right now, Zach and I are on a little mini-vacation for our 2 year anniversary. While packing last night, I cried and cried at the thought of leaving Jacoby, but it helps so much that he is with my mom and I can text her as often as I want (Sorry, Mom!) I know that spending this kind of quality time together benefits our marriage, which in turn benefits Jacoby that he will grow up in a home with two parents that are crazy about each other. This thought alone makes me so glad that we are taking a day or two to relax and have uninterrupted conversations. (It feels so strange). We had a lot of fun today, but tonight especially I was thinking about him alot. I missed my little guy so much that I had to get on the blog to look at pictures and watch a couple videos. Now that I'm satisfied I am going to sleep. :) Goodnight, friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment