Go Aunty Em!
This is the beginning of his pouty face. It is shortly followed by a crinkled nose and a nasal whine.Exhausted after our flat tire and using Hil's fingers to comfort himself to sleep
I just have to say, this picture proves that he is more of a spoofhound than a hornet!
Elise looks ready to listen!
Strainer or hat? Hard to tell sometimes.
One of these shoes may fit better than the other...but he will try them both anyway.
Just waxed it and gassed 'er up!
Jacoby's new tricks include:
- Fake screaming...it is very high pitched and usually comes out when someone "finds" him while we are playing
- Singing sort of...very soft and sweet and completely adorable. When we sing or he hears music, he usually waits until we are done and then copies us. I LOVE it!
- Dancing...his dance moves are expanding. There is more than arm swinging now, because we have twirling in circles and knee bends as well. In fact, I walked in on a dance party with the other toddlers at the sitter's the other day. Too cute!
- Words...his communication is expanding by leaps and bounds. The favorite word is still "that" when he points to things, but he has started repeating what we say quite frequently. He generally won't repeat it again after that, but it is still fun to listen to him. Today, in fact, he said, "no, no, no" back to me. It was a struggle not to laugh!
- Getting out of his Little Tike Cozy Coupe unattended...This is quite an accomplishment because it was such a frustration before for him to get his foot stuck! He still doesn't know how to push it forward, but he loves to sit in it and open and close the door
- Drinking whole milk out of a sippy instead of formula from a bottle...We started that about a month ago, so I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before.
- Sitting in a big boy chair...Jacoby now LOVES to sit in the recliner or any other adult seat. He puts his hands behind his back and just smiles. In fact, it is generally a sure-fire way to end his fussiness.
- Today, I would put my hand over his to get some food on his fork. Then, he did the cutest thing that any child in the entire world has ever done (maybe a biased opinion): he mimiced me and started pretending that his fork was an airplane. I hadn't even done it today! Really, I about died laughing. I will have to make sure I am recording next time just in case.
- More, but I can't remember it all right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment