Friday, August 14, 2009

Long story, but I will start at the beginning...





































Zach played tennis with a girl named Gena...Gena got hired to be my partner teacher at PC...Gena's former roommate was also having a baby in March, so I heard about Michelle all the time...we became friends on facebook and messaged back and forth pretty frequently the last 5 months, as her little girl Reagan was born 3 days before Jacoby. Tonight, Gena had a housewarming party and Reagan and Jacoby were finally able to meet! There are a lot of pics, so I just put them on a slideshow. They were really cute together. It was strange to tell people that I was hanging out with my friend Michelle whom I had never met in person. That's what happens when you become a momma I guess...you are instantly bonded to other mommas. Fun night! We love little Miss Reagan. She is super sweet and very strong! She was already sitting up and practically doing push-ups. I love that little girl! (and I think Jacoby does, too!)




















No comments:

Post a Comment